- Any library that markets library products or services is eligible to apply for the award
- Applications must be written in one of seven IFLA languages
- Applicants may also submit an English translation if they prefer
- Applications must be submitted with supporting materials by 13 March 2020
- Present an original marketing strategy
- Answer each question on the application
- Explain the benefits of the strategy
- Provide a full description of the marketing strategy
- Utilize Marketing Glossary definitions (https://www.ifla.org/node/8227)
- Summarize the strategy and its results.
Libraries and institutions are encouraged to describe the imaginative and inventive aspects of the projects.